New lcfg-xen release available fixing some issues.
* Black device for additional virtual disks would overlap with that of the cd/dvd-drive i.e. hdc – bug #267. This has been fixed as any block device hdc will be only allocated for the cd/dvd-drive of the VM and not for additional virtual disks.
* Correcting documentation for ‘vncunused’ resource.
* Updating man with all of the available resources.
* Renaming resource ‘vncused’ to ‘vncunsed’ are this is the correct name. Code has been changed accordingly.
* Explanation for resources ‘sdl’, ‘vnc’ and ‘vncdisplay’ added in man page.
Latest schema file is taken from lcfg-xen-1.0.7: